SS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application

2 posters

Go down

Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application Empty Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application

Post  Fernandez Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

(( IC ))
Forename:Fernandez
Surname:Corleone
Date of Birth:27/12/1988
Cellular Phone number:
House Address:Palimino Creek , 14
Current/Past Occupation:President Of Palimino Creek
Nationality:Italian, Sicilia

Do you have any Law Enforcement experience?
If so, what department, and state which rank.
NYPD.
New York
Rank:Deputy Chief, I resigned because my wife died because of criminals and i didnt want to step foot on it anymore but now i came over it

Why do you wish to join the PCPD? (30 word minimum)?I want to start all over again because the years when i was in the force was the best years of my life and im willing to do it all over again for that feeling.Its so excited when getting commanded , or commanding.
What skills can you provide for the PCPD? (30 word minimum)?
Snipershots, I can use the sniper very well and i know places where to hide when using.
My teamwork, I can work very well with other cadets or other high ranked superiors when someone is hurt i will never abandon them i will drag them to the hospital.because letting someone die is against my religion.
What makes you better, then all the other applicants? My Team work, my improved skill;s at pistols, rifle's , sniper rifles (Best), Rocket launcher and heli jumping.
Have you ever participated in a Law Enforcement training session?
NYPD, 26 Times so i could improve my skills.

You're currently pulling a man over for reckless driving, what do you do? How do you react?
I'm asking to pull over to the right side of the road, if he does i ask him to turn off engine and put his handsup outside the car, if he doesnt i will Permanent Crash System Tactic him what i have provided in some test to hit someone's back side of the car he crashes.
You're currently being pulled over, for reckless driving, what do you do? How do you react?I pull over to the right side, turn my engine off , step out and ask whats wrong.
You find a man intoxicated, trespassing on Government Property, what do you do? How do you react?
Ask him to follow me to the Police Department for some tests so we can check how much he has drank so i can decide a fine. if he doesnt i will force him.
A older man rear ends you in a parking lot, what do you do? How do you react?Tell him to stop, if he doesnt i will taze him , cuff him and drag him to the PD for further questions.

Life Biography (200 word minimum):I am Fernandez Corleone ,26 Years old, I've three brothers and i am from Las Venturas My daddy and my mom made a lot of children When i was six we moved from Las Venturas to Los Santos because when must be capable for school so i joined the Los Santos College and got graduated for it and after that I just started my senior year at Los Santos High School. Actually though, I wasn’t always in standard schools because we are from Las Venturas My mom and dad was in the military so I spent most of my childhood on military bases going to school with other military kids. It was a really interesting way to grow up because we were moving around a lot, so it was really new and exciting for me to start school at sort of a standard, American high school. My mom was actually inspired to join the military because of her father, who was a general. And, by seeing my mom work in so many different countries, she’s really inspired me in what I want to study in college too. Thats why i want to be a part of the Los Santos Police Department Im looking forward to it because my daddy really inspired me.

(( OOC ))
(First) Name:Olcay
Origin:Turkey
Timezone:[GMT.00] Amsterdam, Berlin Wenen etc
Rate your role-play, on a scale from '1->10'. 7.5
Level (In-game level):2
Can you speak English fluently?Yes, I can.
Have you applied for LSPD in the past? Nope.
List all previous family's/families you've been in, and state which rank.
Faction: Government: Bodyguard, and promoted to President.
Do you have any alternate accounts? State whether their active or not.
None.
Provide a screenshot of your stats (Upload the picture to a free image hosting website. Example:
Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application Hvt380
I was is PD cuz i was checking the locations for the new gates i will map for the PCPD , moving gates opening and closing

Last edited by Fernandez on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some spelling wrong)

Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application Empty Re: Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application

Post  Kevin_McCabe Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:24 pm

/PENDING IG Interview

Kevin_McCabe

Back to top Go down

Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application Empty Re: Fernandez Corleone - PCPD Cadet Application

Post  Kevin_McCabe Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 am

/ Accepted

Kevin_McCabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down